25 Years Ago for May 1, 2017
Published 4:45 pm Monday, May 1, 2017
May 1, 1992
Prom is two weeks away and Dawn Bernal doesn’t have a dress. She did until it was stolen Thursday night from her car while it was parked at the West Lexington Avenue Dairy Queen where she works.
The Winchester Fire Department responded to a call of a kitchen fire at 11:32 p.m. Thursday at 115 Kentucky St. The fire, which was out upon arrival of firefighters, began when someone was attempting to light a pilot light with a piece of paper. Firefighters said little damage occured.
Email newsletter signup
Due to bad weather last Saturday the George Rogers Clark High School junior varsity soccer Cardinals’ fundraising car washes have been extended one week.