Police and fire reports for Dec. 22, 2017
— On Wednesday, emergency personnel responded to eight general medical calls, two cardiac cased and one respiratory case.
— At 11:42 p.m. Wednesday, firefighters responded to 4 Hiawatha Trail concerning the smell of smoke in the house. Firefighters determined there was no fire, but the smell was caused by an overheated furnace motor and turned off the gas to the unit.
CLARK COUNTY FIRE
— At 7:23 a.m. Wednesday, firefighters assisted emergency personnel at 160 True Lane.
CLARK COUNTY SHERIFF
—At 10 a.m. Tuesday, deputies responded to an animal complaint at 1909 Gay Evans Road. According to the report, a dog at the property got loose and attacked a dog at a neighboring property. The neighbor tried to intervene and was also bit by the dog.
—At 11:33 a.m. Tuesday, deputies responded to a two-vehicle collision on KY 1960. There were no injuries.
—At 1:52 a.m. Wednesday, deputies responded to a collision on KY 1958. There were no injuries.
—At 1:50 a.m. Thursday, deputies responded to Shell gas station at 570 VanMeter Road in reference to a theft of two cases of beer.