Winchester Police reports for March 11, 2021
Published 10:00 am Saturday, March 13, 2021
• Kristen Fay Boyd, 32, was served bench warrants for court and for another police agency on Thursday.
• William Demetrest Brooks, 43, was served a warrant for another police agency on Thursday.
Email newsletter signup
• Zachary A. Carson, 27, was charged Thursday with violation of a Kentucky emergency protective order/domestic violance order.
• Latasha Fay Fulz, 37, was served a bench warrant Thursday for another police agency.
• On Thursday, a tractor-trailer went through the area at 117 Jackson St. at 8:22 a.m. and tore down some wires.
• At 9:44 a.m. Thursday, Winchester Police were called to 225 Oxford Drive for a report of criminal trespassing.
• At 11:29 a.m. Thursday, city police received a report of criminal trespassing at 371 W. Washington St. The owner said a male had been “squatting” at this residence, a vacant rental, and refused to leave.
• At 2:44 p.m., police received a call from a female who requested a welfare check for her friend on Washington Street whose boyfriend, she said, had been beating and choking her.
• An assault was reported at 4:51 p.m. Thursday at 124 Cook Ave.
• At 6:18 p.m. Thursday, officers received a report of criminal trespassing at 4 W. Washington St. The caller said the subject refused to leave.
• Around 8:30 p.m., city police received two complaints about someone taking pictures of a bank and other buildings at Colby Ridge. A patrol car was dispatched to the area.
• On Thursday at 7:33 p.m., someone reported that a man was yelling and cursing some children, then gave a gun to a woman, who pointed it at the kids.
• At 7:46 p.m. Thursday, someone complained that someone hit his vehicle and left while he was looking through trash.