Police, fire reports for March 23
Published 5:37 pm Tuesday, March 23, 2021
EMS runs March 18-22
Winchester Fire-EMS had 51 general medical runs between Thursday and Sunday, five cardiac cases, six respiratory cases, two seizures and two overdoses.
• At 9:08 a.m. on Thursday, firefighters responded to a motor vehicle accident at 339 S. Maint St.
• At 9:20 a.m. Thursday, firefighters responded to a motor vehicle accident at Belmont and Main.
• At 12:16 p.m., firefighters responded to a motor vehicle accident at Highland & Broadway.
• At 4:25 p.m., firefighters responded to a motor vehicle accident at MVA-Maple & Madison.
• At 7:35 p.m., firefighters responded to a possible gas leak at 2514 Surrey Court.
• At 6:04 p.m. Sunday, firefighters responded to a motor vehicle accident at at 300 S. Burns Ave.
• Cenquise Fee, 27, was served a warrant Thursday from another police agency.
• Fraley Ryan Thomas, 18, was served a warrant Thursday from another police agency.
• Christopher C. Lainhart, 38, was served a bench warrant Thursday.
• Johnnie Steven Huff, 41, was charged March 15 with alcohol intoxication in a public place.
• Linda Marie Napier, 46, was charged March 15 with third-degree criminal trespassing and theft by unlawful taking under $500 (shoplifting).
• Susan D. Showalter, 59, was served a warrant March 15 from another police agency.
• Police responded to a report of an assault at 27 E. Washington St. March 15 at 6:36 a.m.
• On March 15, at 8:15 a.m., police responded to a report of drug activity at 18 Calloway St.
• A caller on Sterling Street reported to police at 10:20 on March 15 that someone used her bank card at a gas station and that she thinks she knows who stole and used it.
• On March 15 at 10:27 p.m., police received a report from 16 S. Maple St. of a forgery. She said someone forged her name on a vehicle title and signed it over to someone else.
• Someone reported at 10:38 a.m. March 15 that there was someone with a gun at 14 Sterling St. The case was referred to the county attorney.
• A bomb threat was called in to the hospital at 12:20 p.m.
• Police got a call on March 15 from 16 S. Maple St. about fraudulent use of a credit card.
• At 1:56 p.m. March 15, Winchester Police responded to a two-vehicle accident at Colby and Bypass roads involving property damage.
• At 2:15 p.m. March 15, police received a call from 220 Plantations Drive about identity theft.
• At 2:16 p.m. March 15, police received call from 4 Western Ave. about someone breaking and entering.
• At 2:21 p.m. March 15, police received a call about a theft from Winchester Auto Sales at 16 S. Maple St.
• Someone reported to police at 3:15 p.m. on March 15 that someone had fired a gun in a room on March 14 and that the guest was still in the room. An arrest was made.
• On March 15, police received a call of a hit and run at 16 Carol Road that happened about 3 p.m.
• On March 15, a theft was reported at 218 C.G. Stephenson Drive at 8:20 p.m.
• On March 15, at 8:22 p.m., a theft was reported at 18:59 Bypass Road.