Sheriff, county fire reports for March 24
Published 3:32 pm Wednesday, March 24, 2021
CLARK COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE
• March 11, Bobby D. Purvis, 36, unknown address, was issued a warrant.
Email newsletter signup
• March 12 Victoria Hill, 27, 1846 Pine Ridge, was arrested on Mountain Parkway for driving under the influence (DUI) first offense, speeding, reckless driving, failure to move, expired operator’s license and possession of marijuana.
• March 12, Zachary J. Noble, 35, 150 Magonolia St., was arrested on a warrant on East Washington Street.
• March 12, Aaron M. James, 23, of Flemingsburg, was arrested on Interstate 64 for possession of a controlled substance, possession of marijuana, reckless driving, tampering with physical evidence, and DUI first offense.
• March 13, Jeremy Henchon, 36, 3572 Stepstone Road, was arrested at the Kiddville Dollar General on charges of shoplifting, possession of heroin, possession of marijuana, possession of methamphetamine, operating on a suspended license, no registration plate and no insurance.
• March 13, Paige Martin, 19, 920 Kiddville Road, was arrested at the Kiddville Dollar General for shoplifting and giving false information.
• March 13, Kimberly M. Moore, 50, of Mount Sterling, was arrested on Ironworks Road and charged on warrant for tampering with physical evidence, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• March 14, Antonio Loyd, 23, 313 Essex Drive, was arrested on Lexington Road for DUI second offense, driving on a DUI-suspended license, failure to produce an insurance card and speeding 39 miles per hour over the limit.
• March 14, Jessica R. Howard, 33, of Jackson, Ky., was charged with DUI second offense, endangering the welfare of a minor, fail to produce an insurance card and reckless driving.
• March 20, Ronald Daniels, 37, 421 Mt. Vernon, was arrested on Rockwell Road for receiving stolen property.
• March 20 , Jonathan Simpson, 45, 234 Vaught Road, was arrested on Rockwell Road for receiving stolen property.
• March 20, Aurrel Khoury, 20, of Brevard, N.C., was charged at the Clark County Detention Center on an out-of-state warrant.
• March 20, Luke Watts, 35, 125 Duvall Lane, was arrested on the Bypass for DUI second offense.
CLARK COUNTY FIRE DEPARTMENT
• On Monday, March 22, Clark County firefirefighters responded to a brush fire on Waterworks Road.
• On Tuesday, March 23, Clark County firefighters provided two medical assists, the first in the 3000 block of Waterworks Road and the second in the 1800 block of Old Ruckerville Road.