Fire, EMS reports
CLARK COUNTY FIRE
• Firefighters assisted at a fatal accident at Old Boonesboro Road and Ky. 627 at 4:07 p.m March 26.
• Clark County firefighters came to the aid of a fall victim at 160 True Lane on March 26 at 7:46 a.m.
• County firefighters provided emergency medical assists March 26 at 2:12 p.m. and 4:10 p.m. at 439 Log Lick Road.
• On March 27, county firefighters provided emergency medical assists on Clintonville Road at 12:25 p.m. and 317 Vanover Road at 11:39 a.m.
• Clark County Fire did an investigation at Muddy Creek Road and Patrick Lane at 9:28 p.m. on March 27.
• On March 28, county firefighters provided emergency medical assists at 390 North Middletown Road at 3:47 a.m., 5085 Muddy Creek Road at 9:13 a.m., 390 North Middletown Road at 11:08 a.m., and 20 Johnson St. at 521 p.m.
• On March 29, County Fire provided emergency medical assists at 4737 Trapp-Goff’s Corner Road at 8:32 a.m. and at 200 Glenway Road at 9:46 a.m.
•From Thursday through Sunday, Winchester Fire-EMS had 58 general medical ambulance runs, three cardiac cases, four respiratory cases, two diabetic cases, one seizure and three drug overdoses.
• Winchester Fire-EMS responded to a motor vehicle accident at the 101 mile marker on Interstate 64 at 9:44 p.m. Thursday.
• Friday at 3:42 a.m., city firefighters responded to an electrical fire at Mutual and Winn Avenue.
• Firefighters responded to a motor vehicle accident at 4:08 p.m. Friday at New Boonesboro Road (Ky. 627) and Old Boonesboro Road involving a motorcycle and a passenger vehicle. The motorcycle rider died before arrival at the hospital.