EMS Committee to meet Monday at 5:30
The Joint Emergency Medical Services Committee on Contract and Operations will meet at 5:30 p.m. on Monday, April 12, at the Clark County Courthouse to review and discuss an interlocal agreement between the Winchester and Clark County governments for countywide EMS service.
Also on the agenda for the meeting are:
– Review and discussions of the Winchester and Clark County census data.
– Review and discussion of the Fire/EMS year-to-date financial reports including COVID reimbursement information.
– Review and discussion of the breakdown of EMS run volumes within the city limits compared to outside the city limits provided by Capt. Dennis Briscoe.
– Review and discussion of the hospital-based ambulance services in Kentucky.
– Review and discussion of an Interlocal Agreement for County-wide EMS