Published 9:00 am Saturday, April 17, 2021
The following property transfers were recorded in the Clark County Clerk’s office March 6-13, 2021.
– David G. Sweezea and Judith A. Sweezea to Norman Biller and Shannon Biller, 278 S. Main St., $68,500.
– Michael Egan and Patricia Egan to Joshua David Moore and Stephanie Leeanne Moore, 418 Boone Ave., $330,000.
Email newsletter signup
– Danny R. Ledford and Barbara L. Ledford to Selena G. Raines and Jayd N. Raines, 812 Darby Trace, $513,970.
– Ball Homes LLC to Niraj J. Patel and Seema N. Patel, 104 Gibson Way, $233,134.
– Janice M. Harper, William C. Harper Jr. and Eunice M. Harper to Guadalupe Campos, 173 Killarney Drive, $70,000.
– Karen Bothun, executor, Bonnie Bothun estate to Karen Bothun, 301 Carolina Ave., terms of will.
– Eric Martin Daniels and Samantha Marie Daniels to Eric Martin Daniels and Samantha Marie Daniels, 335 Kiddville Rd., quit claim.
– Diana S. Rowland and Oliver F. Rowland to Oliver F. Rowland Revocable Living Trust, Oliver F. Rowland, trustee, 4026 Becknerville Rd. and 3325 Waterworks Rd., love and affection.
– Gene A. Skinner, trustee, Leaetta E. Skinner, trustee, Gene A. Skinner and Leaetta E. Skinner Revocable Living Trust to Nathaniel J. Skinner and Josie Miller, 1032 Goose Creek Rd., love and affection.
– City of Winchester, Kentucky, Mamie Quisenberry unknown heirs, Henry Loveins unknown heirs, Mamie Letitia Fisher unknown heirs, Gaston Dudley unknown heirs, Sandra Quisenberry unknown heirs, John Henry Taylor unknown heirs, Mary Haggard Reeves unknown heirs, Jacqueline M. Curry Taylor, Alphonse Taylor, Denny Arvin, Denny Arvin unknown spouse and Paul Blair to City of Winchester, Kentucky, 24 and 26 Lincoln St., master commissioner.
– Melanie S. Dykes to Aaron Ferguson, 6755 Boonesboro Rd., $336,301.
– Lisa Carol Coffey to Chan Stacy Coffey, 2400 Kiddville Rd., decree of dissolution.
– Robert J. Johnson and Jerah Johnson to Steven K. Slone and Kelly J. Slone, 729 Wayland Drive, $187,000.
– Wally Malace and Jessica Malace to James M. Kiniry III and Victoria Kiniry, 307 Salem Ave., $153,000.