Winchester Police reports
Arrests, April 8-12
– Jessica Fowler-Oneal, theft (shoplifting) under $500.
– Valerie Kaye French, 51, first-degree indecent exposure first offense and public intoxication involving a controlled substance.
– Lenora Ann Haggard, 48, served a bench warrant for court.
– Camille L. Sizemore, 43, first-degree possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine) first offense, possession of marijuana, buying/possessing drug paraphernalia, first-degree promoting contraband, second-degree hindering prosecution or apprehension, second-degree possession of a controlled substance (drug unspecified).
– Anthony Terrell Whitaker, 58, served a warrant from another police agency.
– Kimberly Lynn Henderson, 36, theft (purse snatching) under $500 and first degree possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine) first offense.
– Paul T. Pruitt, 56, operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol or another substance.
Incident reports April 8
– City police reponded to a case of public indecency at 710 W. Lexington Ave. on April 8. The case involved a woman who was naked in a back parking lot.
– On April 8, police responded to a report on South Maple Street of child sexual abuse.
– Police responded to a report of possible drug activity on Alabama Street April 8.
– At 2:05 p.m. April 8, police got a report of a known person breaking and entering at 106 Stevenson St.
– At 5:56 p.m. April 8, police got a report of an unknown person breaking and entering at 710 W. Lexington Ave. The caller said someone kicked the door in, wrecked the place and stole things.
– At 7:13 p.m. on April 8, police responded to a report of breaking and entering at 2 Linden Lane. The caller said a window was found open, and jewelry and a TV were stolen.
About the time some people were sitting down to Sunday brunch or dinner, a baker’s dozen volunteers were scouring the... read more