Winchester police, fire reports for May 3
Published 1:26 pm Thursday, May 6, 2021
Arrest reports for May 3
• Richard Anthony Gilbert, 47, was served a bench warrant for court.
Email newsletter signup
• Luke Bryan Watts, 35, was arrested for operating a motor vehicle under the influence of a controlled substance.
• Brandon J. White, 35, was arrested for trafficking in a controlled substance, first offense.
Incident reports for May 3
• At midnight on Monday, police investigated a report of drug activity in the 400 block of West Lexington Avenue.
• Beginning at 2 a.m., police got multiple reports of drug activity on Calloway and Alabama and the alley between Alabama and Georgia streets.
• At 8:07 a.m., a person told an officer that a known person was on Sterling Street causing problems and he chased him off with a machete and if the person came back he was going to chop his head off.
• At 8:58 a.m., police responded to a minor injury two-vehicle accident at Bullion and Redwing.
• At 9:20 a.m., someone on Oxford Drive reported that he was assaulted with a broken bottle and his head was cut.
• Police got a call from a Clark County jail inmate that if she didn’t get out that day she was going to break someone’s car windows when she did get out.
• A man reported to police that another man threatened to kill him and his dog with a knife on Hickman Street.
• A pregnant woman on East Broadway reported that a man assaulted her by slapping her in the face, then drove away.
• Between Monday and Wednesday, emergency medical personnel responded to 32 general medical calls, five cardiac cases, three respiratory cases, two diabetic cases and one stroke.
• Just before 9 a.m., firefighters and emergency medical personnel responded to an injury accident at Bullion and Redwing.
• At 11:41 a.m., firefighters responded to a a call about smoke in a hallway at 3325 Boonesboro Road.