Public Record – property transfers
The following property transfers were recorded in the Clark County Clerk’s office April 24-May 1, 2021.
• Peggy J. Turner to Turner Hunting LLC, 4000 Jackson Ferry Road, $465,000.
• William R. Anderson and Joan Anderson to DGS Development LTD, 2043 Wades Mill Road, $350,000.
• Charlene Townsend and Charles Townsend to Jennifer Allison Lavin and Nathan John Lavin, 201 Holiday Road, $166,000.
• Deer Lawn Development LLC to Ted Kessinger Construction Co. Inc., 215 Ashton Oak Way, $38,900.
• Fairholme Ventures LLC to Rainbow Enterprises LLC, 203 Citation Court, $26,000.
• Benjamin O. Martin to Allison Brooke Pegg, 209 Hibiscus Lane, $255,000.
• Teresa Shimfessel, executrix, Betty J. Turley estate to Sabrina Oaks, 1584 and 1690 Big Stoner Road, $325,000.
• Richard R. Pope and Beverly S. Pope to Stephen Bentley, trustee and Stephen Bentley Revocable Trust, 5 Village Dr., $160,000.
• Jack Clements Jr. and Carolyn H. Clements to Alice Faye Buchanan, 122 E. Broadway St., $159,900.
• Robert L. Sainte and Elizabeth Sainte to Robert Sainte Family Trust and Robert Sainte, trustee, 518 Plantations Dr., trust.
• Robert L. Sainte and Elizabeth Sainte to Robert Sainte Family Trust and Robert Sainte, trustee, 665 Tech Dr., trust.
• Kallop & Wessling Properties LLC to T S Montgomery LLC, 126 N. Highland St., $300,000.
• Swap Holdings LLC to Tiffany Fryman, 8-1/2 Virginia Ave., $183,000.
• Diana Meadows, Diana Collins and Brandon Lee Collins to Diana Collins, 627 Laura Dr.
• David Cantrell Sr. and Valerie Cantrell to Katlyn R. Benton, 511 N. Maple St., $134,900.
• William Gay 5G LLC and Christopher Gay to Thin Line Properties LLC, 17 Denny Ave. and 18 2nd St., $65,000.
• Pamela Ventura and Pamela Altehua to Thin Line Properties LLC, 17 Oliver St., $46,500.
• Howard H. Woods Jr. and Nancy Woods to Lloyd F. Willoughby, 31 Taylor Ave., $68,000.
• LAD Associates LLC to A & I LLC, 9 E. Hickman St. and 1315 Main St., $173,500.
• Janis A. Dulaney to Samuel Lee Dulaney, 1905 McClure Road, love & affection.
• Fairholme Ventures to W Littrell Builders LLC, 403 and 405 Fairholme Way, $52,000.
• Bradley A. Sinclair and Emily Ruth Sinclair to Taulbee Investment Group LLC, 321 Colby Ridge Blvd., $119,000.
• Lula Mae Hukle Overbee, Danny Overbee, Allen E. Campbell II, Alison J. Campbell, Matt Hukle, James K. Fowler and Deanna Jennette Fowler to Aaron Dale Pelfrey and Jessica Renee Pelfrey, 7400 Bybee Road, $160,000.
• Sandra Roundtree Scott to Jeffrey K. Ross and Linda S. Ross, 11 Manor Dr., $270,000.
• HPW Properties LLC to Major & Nova Properties LLC, 622 Laura Dr., $165,000.
• Betty H. Allen to Makenzie Allen, 6973 Ecton Road, love & affection.
• Jane P. Fulks to Robert L. Fulks II, 118 Sheffield Way, decree of dissolution.
• David W. Gallaher, co-executor, John K. Gallaher, co-executor and Mildred Gallaher estate to Brooklyn Sowers, 65 Bon Haven Ave., $165,000.
• Ball Homes LLC to Andrew David Phillips and Amanda Phillips, 111 Gibson Way, $227,467.
• Megan R. Florence and Elizabeth C. Florence to Christopher C. Dove and Hannah C. McCord, 25 Lakeview Dr., $180,000.
• Paul D. Smith, Callie J. Smith and Callie J. Estes to Paul D. Smith and Callie J. Smith, 744 Wayland Dr., quitclaim.
• Harold G. Duvall to Charles E. Ernest and Rebecca C. Ernest, 413 Colby Ridge Blvd., $76,500.
• HPW Properties LLC to Steven Vanhoose and Stephanie L. Vanhoose, 10 Denny Ave., $129,000.
• David R. Justice to David R. Justice and Mirisola Heidi Justice, 7569 Old Boonesboro Road, quitclaim.
• Marcella Lou Boone, co-administratrix, Stacey Renee Wiley, co-administratrix and Wendell Harrison Reed estate to Kathryn Jo Parks, 311 Jameson Way.
The following marriage license applications were issued by the Clark County Clerk’s office April 24-May 1, 2021.
• Catherine Victoria Collins to Aaron Dawson Shane Jackson, April 26.
• Monica Lynn Houtz to David Orland Aspenson, April 28.
• Lyndsey Anne Chiasson to Charles Russell Raymond, May 1.
Public meetings for May 17-21 School board meets May 17 The Clark County Board of Education will meet at 6:30... read more