Police and fire reports
CLARK COUNTY SHERIFF
• May 14, Aaron B. Collins, 30, 337 S. Burns Road, was arrested on U.S. 60 for speeding, reckless driving, improper tag, and no insurance card.
• May 16, Jacob Levy, 200 Buffalo Trace # 4, was arrested on Colby Road for reckless driving, driving under the influence, fleeing, trafficking in marijuana, not wearing a seat belt, wanton endangerment.
CLARK COUNTY FIRE
• On Monday, May 17, Clark County firefighters provided two medical assists, the first at 9:04 am on 1444 Jones Nursery Road, and the second at 8:51 pm on Athens-Boonesboro Road.
• On Tuesday, May 18, Clark County firefighters provided medical assistance at 4:24 pm at Boonesboro in Quisenberry.
• Clark County firefighters responded to an injury accident at 7:47 pm going eastbound on i-64 on Tuesday, May 18.