Winchester Police Reports
• At 12:33 am, Winchester police settled a domestic dispute at a residence on Ritz Court.
• At 3:21 am, Winchester police found possible heroin at 30 Wall St.
• At 8:05 am, Winchester police were called to a vehicle/person investigation on 108 Rolling Hills Lane.
• At 8:33 am, a woman spoke to Winchester police at 16 South Maple St. advising information on overdoses, mail fraud, and identity theft.
• At 9:51 am, Winchester police were advised a woman took everything from a man’s apartment on East Broadway Street.
• At 10:14 am, Winchester police took a report of a German shepherd left in a car for over 30 minutes on 30 Taylor Ave.
• At 10:42 am, Winchester police were advised a woman was laying on a pile of trash on College/Hays, preventing disposal.
• At 11:18 am, Winchester police attempted to locate a fugitive on 510 Rolling Hills Lane. Walter Carpenter, a West Virginia fugitive from West Virginia – white male with dark hair, brown eyes, and possibly a goatee – is wanted on a full-extradition warrant for manufacture and delivery of a controlled substance. Carpenter drove a tan GMC Acadia with damage to the right passenger side front end. Carpenter has reportedly been switching license plates and was last seen using a UK plate. Carpenter is possibly with the company of a woman named Courtney Crook, AKA Taylor. At 11:24 am, Winchester police searched for Carpenter on 412 Country Club Drive.
• At 1:22 pm, Winchester police were advised subjects serving an eviction notice on 510 College St. reportedly had weapons in their vehicle and were not allowed in the area.
• At 1:29 pm, it was reported to Winchester police that there was an accident on 1 North Main St, between a White Chrysler 300 and a truck with a trailer.
• At 5:17 pm, an accident on Maple/Main between a Toyota Corolla and a Chevy Colorado was reported to Winchester police.
• At 5:37 pm, Winchester police arrested an intoxicated man on 167 East Washington St. who was reportedly “acting like a zombie” with no shirt and something blue on his hands.
• At 8:27 pm, Winchester police received a report that a 79-year-old woman on Pocahontas Trail was scammed over the phone by number 859-940-9188.
• At 10:14 pm, Winchester police received a report of an intoxicated subject in his 20s running “half-naked” down Cook/Main.
• At 10:19 pm, a suspicious woman was reported to be driving in a school lot on 2745 Boonesboro Road. When Winchester police arrived, the subject was gone.
• At 12:20 am, Winchester police responded to a domestic disturbance on South Main Street in which a woman threatened to harm herself and others.
• At 3:36 am, Winchester police responded to a domestic disturbance on Strode Station Road in which a woman advised a male was trying to remove her from her home.
• At 11:37 am, Winchester police attempted to locate a black Impala that nearly hit an individual while speeding excessively. The vehicle was last seen taking Exit 98 on I-64.
• At 11:58 am, Winchester police responded to a reported meth-related psychiatric breakdown at South Maple Street.
• At 12:48 pm, Winchester police responded to a collision on the bypass/Frontier between a Dodge Journey and a Nissan Altima.
• At 1:14 pm, Winchester police received a report of a green vehicle leaving black skid marks on the sidewalk as it nearly hit a building on 101 North Main St. The vehicle was described as having its bumper torn off and no visible tag. The driver was characterized as wearing a baseball cap, sunglasses, and blue jeans. The individual was last spotted walking near Dairy Queen.
• At 1:22 pm, Winchester police responded to a collision on Lexington/Westside between a white truck and a white Kia.
• At 1:27 pm, Winchester police received a report of a truck causing damage to drive through awning on 1478 West Lexington Ave.
Winchester police arrests May, 25
• Kelly T. Caudill, 71, is serving a warrant from another police agency.
• Gary E. Oakley, 25, is serving a bench warrant for court.
• Antonio Ramirez, 25, was arrested for assault of the fourth degree with a minor injury.
• Michael Eugene Woosley, 39, is serving a bench warrant for court.