Sheriff’s Report, Sept. 10-21
Published 5:39 pm Wednesday, September 29, 2021
• Sept. 10, Crystal G. Hunt, 7 Memorial Park, served a warrant.
• Sept. 13, William Gross, 1124 Sewell Shop Road, served a warrant.
• Sept. 14, Michael Ratliff, 404 Colby Ridge Blvd., served a warrant.
• Sept. 14, Brandon Newsome, Powell, TN, served a warrant, summons, DUI 1st.
• Sept. 15, Paul W. Swartz, Owingsville, served a warrant, parole warrant, speeding, reckless driving, DUI 1st and endangering the welfare of a minor.
• Sept. 18, Bobby Napier, Irvine, DUI 1st, no insurance, open container, no registration plates and possession of marijuana.
• Sept. 18, Arlie Birchfield, Stanton, served a warrant.
• Sept. 21, Kevin Kunberger, 235 Embs Lane, involuntary hospitalization.
• Sept. 14, Ida A. Ratliff, 4999 Ironworks Road, advised that husband Johnny Ratliff had assaulted her. Mr. Ratliff fled the scene before deputies arrived. He fled into the woods and could not be located. Mrs. Ratliff denied an EPO and advised she would file a criminal complaint against Ratliff the next day.
• Sept. 15, Ford Shoemaker, 401 N. Maple St. #4, stated his motorcycle broke down on Sept. 5 and he parked it at the old lot of Goffs Corner Market, 12335 Ironworks Road. He stated he went back a few days later to pick it up and it was gone.
• Sept. 17, Evan S. Nealis, 311 Aspen Lane, reported theft from a vehicle that was parked at Lykins Park. After leaving the park, he realized a backpack containing 32 dosage units of prescription medication was missing.
• Sept. 17, Benjamin R. Pasley, 6420 Ecton Road, advised of a theft of tools from a new home under construction at this location. Sometime between Sept. 17 and Sept. 19, an unknown subject took tools valued at $2,500 from inside the residence as well as a gas generator worth $1,000 from a trailer parked in the driveway.
• Sept. 19, Brian Kennedy, 200 Cabin Creek Road, stated his vehicles were parked in front of his garage on Sept. 19. On Sept. 20 at approximately 6:15 a.m. he discovered several items were removed from both vehicles. A security camera caught an unknown male removing keys from the unlocked car, then unlocked the truck and removed a handgun and chainsaw.
• Sept. 21, Jerry E. Martin, 5177 Mt. Sterling Road, reported that 2 motorcycles were stolen from an external garage. The subject entered through an unlocked side door.