Clark County Sheriff’s Reports, Oct. 12-17
Published 3:00 pm Thursday, October 21, 2021
• Oct. 12, Ervin Wilson, 166 Hilltop Drive, sodomy 1st.
• Oct. 15, Jason Litteral, 238 Old Muddy Creek Road, disorderly conduct.
• Oct. 15, Willard R. Pryor, 12870 Irvine Road, advised he went out to lock his vehicle and found that someone had gone through his vehicles in the driveway and had stolen a firearm from the glove box of one of the vehicles.
Email newsletter signup
• Oct. 15, Anthony Banks, 12965 Irvine Road, advised an unknown subject took items from his vehicle.
• Oct. 15, Gerald W. Botner, 12813 Irvine Road, advised an unknown person entered his office which is located in an unattached garage and stole a TV.
• Oct. 17, Jon Bentley, 105 Wood Duck Pl, Apt. 401, Charlottesville, Va., advised he and his wife and two sons were at 5199 Combs Ferry Road when a loose dog ran into his son and knocked him to the ground. The dog then got on top of his son and aggressively barked. He advised that his son did not have any apparent injuries and was not bit or harmed by the dog. The owners of the dog, Jessica Garcia and Craig Hendricks advised they were sitting at a picnic table and Hendricks was sitting on the leash. The dog pulled the leash out from under him and ran into the small child. They advised the dog was not vicious.