Clark County Sheriff Report
Published 4:08 pm Monday, November 22, 2021
Rodney T. Rozman, 114 E. Hickman St., reckless driving, DUI 1st.
• Monica Rosa, Lexington, DUI 1st, open container, improper turn.
• Alfredo Capatillo, 155 Schollsville Road, DUi 1st, no insurance, no license.
• Amanda Madden-Richmond, Stanton, served a warrant.
• Hunter N. Curtis, 2695 Mt. Sterling Road, DUI 1st.
• Emily A. Creech, Richmond, served a warrant.
• Cameron Barnard, 345 Boone Ave., served a warrant.
• Michael Tuttle, 282 Vaught Road, served a warrant.
• Madelyn Petty, Lexington, DUI 1st, no insurance.
• Sherry James, 726 Dogwood Lane, served a warrant.
• Thomas Hodge, Florence, served a warrant.
• Calli L. Wittman, Aurelia, Ohio, served a warrant.
• Chesley N. Woodrum, 803 Larry Court, reported a theft of his license plate from his vehicle parked in his driveway.
• Clayton Moore, 505 Bob-O-Link Drive, reported that he discovered numerous charges to his checking account from various locations in the country that he did not authorize.
• Garry Jones, 1100 White Turley Road, served a warrant.
Dennis Henson, 5100 Revilo Road, served a warrant.
• Robert Bond, 642 Laura Drive, left his business at 1255 Therese Drive, and when he returned, he discovered items missing. Unknown suspects removed a piece of wood covering a hole in the side of the building and gained entry. Approximately 10 boxes of general merchandise was taken off a pallet worth approximately $200.
• Robert Bond, 642 Laura Drive, criminal trespass, possession of drug paraphernalia.
• James Tisal, 113 Mimosa, leaving scene of accident.