Clark County Sheriff’s Report
Published 9:55 am Friday, January 7, 2022
• Omar Dunn, CCDC, served warrant.
• Cory Potts, 115 Schollsville Road, served warrant.
Email newsletter signup
• Autumn Conkwright, 146 Sunset Heights, served warrant.
• Robert Wasson, Lexington, served warrant.
• Daniel Treadway, 4200 Muddy Creek Road, DUI 1st.
• Paul E. Lesage, 510 Wills Rupard Road, assault 4th.
• Blake Means, 149 Winn Ave. #1, served warrant.
• Veronica Barnes, 5 Wilson Lane, served warrant.
• Gordon Daniels, 421 Mt. Vernon Drive, served warrant.
• Linda Napier, 512 Dry Fork Road, bench warrant.
• Charles McPhearson, 252 April Way, served warrant.
• Stephen Vest, 510 Browning Lane, served five warrants.
• Benjamin R. Pasley, 6420 Ecton Road, advised that sometime between 8 p.m. on Dec. 25 and 1 p.m. on Dec. 26, an unknown person broke the glass on the back door and made entry to his residence. Pasley stated multiple tools and building materials were taken. He also advised that the back door was damaged and would cost $4,000 to replace.
• Collyn Hall, 7271 Camargo Road, Jeffersonville, stated that his vehicle, 1998 Dodge Ram truck, broke down on I-64 east on Dec. 25. When he returned on Dec. 27, he discovered someone had removed the winch from the front of the vehicle as well as items inside the vehicle.
• Dillon Rowland, 460 Lisletown Court, assault 2nd.
• Jeffrey S. Walters, 212 Locust Grove Road, stated his vehicle was parked in front of his residence. Someone struck the driver side of the vehicle just behind the driver’s door causing damage. There was white paint on the vehicle in the damaged area.
• Ronnie Miracle, 42200 Hwy. 643, Waynesburg, reported someone had pried off a piece of siding to gain entry into a building at 2240 Revilo Road. Unknown suspects damaged the ceiling and removed copper wire from equipment as well as the building.
• Roy Freeman, 634 Westmeade Drive, served warrant.
• Willard Frodelius, Mt. Sterling, speeding, DUI 1st.
• Kody V. Mann, 203 Mount Holly Ave. #1, Louisville, reported she stopped as Fasmart, 5400 Revilo Road, and lost her wallet. When she came back to pick it up, she discovered $500 missing from the wallet.
• Adriano D. Celestino, 103 Atrium Place, reckless driving, fleeing 2nd, DUI 1st aggr.
• Cody Litteral, 238 Old Muddy Creek Road, assault 4th DV.