Clark County Public Record
Published 7:33 pm Thursday, January 13, 2022
The following property transfers were recorded in the Clark County Clerk’s office Dec. 25, 2021-Jan. 1, 2022.
• Denny R. Milton and Judith C. Milton to James Hacker and Cassandra Hacker, 429 Paisley Court, $150,000.
• Maggie E. Napier to Maggie E. Napier, Ambrosia R. Napier and Wyatt B. J. Napier, 3600 Crowe Ridge Road, love and affection.
• Marie Hatter and Michal Leah Pate to Brian Keith Dunn, 15 Calloway St., $242,500.
• Terry L. Marstella and Brenda L. Marstella to Lester Studer and Kathy Schriefer, 219 Cross Brook Lane, $289,900.
• James K. Shepherd and Becky S. Shepherd to James K. Shepherd and Becky S. Shepherd, 167 Ecton Road, quit claim.
• Reva Cockrell estate to Angelica Hebert LLC, 306 W. Hickman St., $80,000.
• Dawn Little to Hasan Bosco and Safi Meriana, 103 Bristol Place, $33,000.
• Jerry W. Morton to Felicia Watson Lucas and Damon B. Lucas Sr., 8 6th St., $18,000.
• John S. Anderson III to Jaclyn Terhune and Chad Terhune, 2683 Ironworks Road, $195,000.
• Jeffrey A. Kelly, Sandra Kelly and Pete Kelly to James Aaron Parrish, 48 Jean Court, $115,000.
• Danny Harris to Ned Beauvier, Dan Beauvier and Ruby Newman, 849 Stratton Lane, love and affection.
• Louise F. McCready trustee, Reese Jeffrey Adams trustee, Louise F. M. Hart Fourth B Trust, Sarah H. McCready Boston trustee and Sarah H. M. Boston Fourth B Trust to Harpers Rentals LLC, 10 Arlington Road, $50,000.
• Clint Pace and Kendra Pace to Scobee Holdings LLC, 5 Phillips Court, 208, 214 and 223 W. Lexington Ave., LLC.
• Stephen Roy Smith and Joanna Smith to Alexandra Michele Valdes and Michael Andrew Valdes, 2 Shelley Drive, $195,000.
• Ruth Ann Tanner and Anthony D. Tanner to Brent Groins and Leslie Galguera, 124 Inverness Lane, $180,000.
• Megan Vanoli to Daniel Vanoli, 112 Teal Lane, decree of dissolution.
The following marriage license applications were issued by the Clark County Clerk’s office Dec. 25, 2021-Jan. 1, 2022.
• Diana Ghalib David and Christopher Page Mitchell, Dec. 28.