Clark County Sheriff’s Reports
Published 11:48 am Thursday, January 27, 2022
Clark County Sheriff’s Report
• Elizabeth Lewis, 299 S. Main #A, served warrant.
• Edmond Hunt, 4444 Main St., Clay City, served warrant, DUI 2nd, operating DUI suspended license, no insurance.
• Aaron Frazier, 303 Hummingbird Lane, contempt of court.
• Robert Campbell, Mt. Sterling, served warrant.
• Maranda Mock, 231 Brooks St., Paris, reported her vehicle, a 2012 Chevrolet Malibu valued at $19,000, was stolen from the driveway at 1407 Ironworks Road.
• Michael Wheatley, 111 McCullough Lane, possession of methamphetamines, tampering, served warrant.
• Santiago Guiterrez, 210 Eastridge, served warrant.
• Michael Brown, 626 Westmeade Drive, stated his Yorkshire Terrier was in the backyard on Jan. 11 at approximately 3:50 p.m. When the owner went back at approximately 4:20 p.m., the dog was discovered possibly shot. The dog was taken to a veterinarian and it was discovered the dog was shot with a .22 caliber round. The dog passed away later that night. It is unknown who may have shot the dog.
• Rodney Burton, 10 Howard Drive, served warrant.
Vincent Gonzalez, 565 Right Angle Road, reported that 2 catalytic converters were taken from his company trucks (2002 Ford F-350 and 2008 Ram 3500) at Superior Home Improvement at 271 Winn Ave.
• Charles Parker, 1 Linden Lane, served warrant.
• Joshua Barnett, 354 Hill St., served 5 warrants.