Clark County Public Record
Published 2:02 pm Friday, April 8, 2022
The following property transfers were recorded in the Clark County Clerk’s office March 19-26, 2022.
• James Darrell Combs to Travis R. Cline, 147 Spruce Court, $160,000.
• Cartwright Rentals LLC to City of Winchester, 14 E. Broadway St., $225,000.
• Edward A. Duda and Jane A. Duda to John A. Allen and Janis K. Allen, 6276 Bybee Road, $407,100.
• Dan Rudd to Leo Francis Donahue Jr. and Rachel Hasse Donahue, 111 Colby Hills Drive, $650,000.
• Cobb Resource Group LLC to Laurann Kaye Smith, 705 W. Lexington Ave., $235,000.
• Ronnie D. Taylor and Kimberly K. Taylor to Robert Anthony Ginter, 407 Marquis Court, $250,000.
• John H. Barksdale to Derrick J. Barksdale, 1620 Clintonville Road, love and affection.
• Ima J. Bach to Ima Jane Bach Family Irrevocable Trust and Timothy G. Bach trustee, 28 Hillcrest Drive, $106,300.
• 4 Woods LLC to John Brown and Jennifer Brown, 201 Amster Grove Court, $23,600.
• David Warren Altom, Sandra F. Altom, Daniel Wayne Altom, Tracysue Altom and Margaret F. Altom to Margaret F. Altom, 2581 Mt. Sterling Road, $300,000.
• Roy L. Freeman Sr. and Brenda J. Freeman to Cooper Brothers Properties LLC, 153 and 155 Strode Station Circle, $140,000.
• Rachel Elaine Randle to Lomen Investments LLC, 205 Amster Grove Court, $70,000.
• D & G Holdings LLC to David Philip Dreusicke and Gina H. Dreusicke, 401 Cricket Lane, quitclaim.
• Winchester Clark County Industrial Development Authority to Kraft Rental LLC, 1070 Rolling Hills Lane, $85,000.
• Arlene Arjona De Holst to Tyler Mullinax and Julia Mullinax, 515 College St., $180,000.
• Dueville Ray Watson and Joyce Carol Watson to Anthony M. Clark and Kathy S. Clark, 4585 Ironworks Road.
• Joseph S. Chapman to Rhonda D. Conner and Jerry Conner, 4771 Colby Road, $365,000.
• Judith B. Stanfield and Gary Stanfield to Stephen A. Capra and Joy R. Capra, 112 Milwood Drive, $275,000.
• Samuel H. Shearer and Rebekah J. Shearer to Samantha Watkins and Jaylen Watkins, 331 Vanover Way, $187,000.
• Norman E. Arflack US Marshal, Kim M. Woods, Unknown spouse of Kim M. Woods, Kim M. Smith, Capital One Bank, Commonwealth of Kentucky and Division of Unemployment Insurance to Bickers & Smith Inc., 180 Ryans Mill Road, US Marshal deed.
• Thomas W. Woods Jr. and Teresa Woods to Thomas W. Woods Jr. and Teresa L. Woods, 4270 Irvine Road, quitclaim.
• Steven J. Shearer and Emily D. Shearer to Gary D. Stine and Tiffany Stine, 252 S. Highland St., $179,900.
• Marvin Scott, Frederick Hill, Angela Lotharp and Marc A. Lotharp to VC LLC, 308 and 310 W. Washington St., $18,250.
• Noel Christopher Swan to Lynn Mumblo, 383 Killarney Drive, $76,500.
• Emil A. Collins and Louetta Collins to Emil & Louetta Collins Irrevocable Living Trust, 112 Hibiscus Lane, trust.
• Latasha Friend, Latasha L. Friend, Tammy S. Layne and Earl A. Layne to Chace Keaton Layne and Tammy S. Layne, 244 Bay Hill Court.
• Patton Robyn Steward to Carl Steward, 126 Spruce Court, decree of dissolution.
• Sarah Caton and Alan M. Walters to Kristen Lauren Griffie, 6 Meadowbrook Drive, $273,00.
• Clarence Risner and Marilyn Rose Risner to Clarissa Renee Risner, 118 Sturbridge Lane, quitclaim.
• Martha F. Crim estate, Martha Francis Crim and William Keith Crim to Zachary A. Crim, 25 Mackay Ave., $100,000.
• Leveridge Real Estate Company LLC to NB Properties LLC, 480 Bullion Blvd., $2,761,680.
• LER Enterprises LLC to Luther E. Rogers and Phyllis Kay Rogers, 230 Runnymeade Drive,
The following marriage license applications were issued by the Clark County Clerk’s office March 19-26, 2022.
• Classie Maranda Cooley and Julie Eulene Terrell, March 24.
• Courtney Risk Straw and Andrew James Easterling, March 24.
• Sarah Lynn Kohonen and Eric Donald Litteral, March 26.