Clark County Sheriff’s Report
Published 2:31 pm Friday, April 22, 2022
• Angelica Miracle, 200 Clintonville Road, criminal abuse 2nd.
• Michael Bruner, 355 Old Log Lick Road, warrant.
• Michael Rose, 408 Wexford Drive, warrant.
• Christopher Robertson, Richmond, receiving stolen property.
• Wesley Faulkner, 14 Georgia St., warrant.
• Joanna Stanfield, 2291 Muddy Creek Road, warrant.
• Jason M. Wright, 448 LaSalle Drive, warrant.
• Deputies were called to Combs Ferry Road concerning a burglary from forced entry into an
• Deputies received report of theft of a push mower on McCullough Lane.
• Deputies were called to Thomson Station Road concerning a burglary.
• Deputies reported that someone cut the lock off a propane tank cage at 755 Ecton Road and
removed 6 full propane tanks.
• Deputies received report of trespassing on private property on Judy Pike.
• Deputies reported victim on Dry Fork Road discovered medication and $150 cash missing.
• Tiffany R. Smith, 4999 Ironworks Road, warrant, theft of identity, possession of marijuana,
possession of drug paraphernalia.