Police and Fire Report
Published 2:55 pm Friday, May 20, 2022
• Jonathan G. Banks, 39 – Public intoxication controlled substance. Possession of controlled substance-1st Degree–1st offense-Methamphetamine. Possession of controlled substance-1st degree–1st offense–Heroin. Drug Paraphernalia-Buy/Possess
Email newsletter signup
• Sevren R. Davis, 23 – Operated on suspended/revoked operators license. No or expired registration places. Failure of owner to maintain required insurance.
• Aaron Ray Horton, 28 – Non-payment of court costs, fees or fine.
• Henry Derrick Taul, 35 – Alcohol intoxication in a public place–1st and 2nd offenses.
• Angel Gabriel Tejada, 4O- operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol. No operators/moped license. Possession of open alcoholic beverage container in motor vehicle prohibited.
• Christopher L. Thompson, 33 -Theft by unlawful taking/disp.–shoplifting
• Lisa Melinda Turner, 42 – Failure to appear–citation for misdemeanor.
• Shara Leigh Cline, 48 – One headlight. Operated on suspended /revoked operators license. Failure to produce insurance card. Failure of owner to maintain required insurance/security–first offense
• Larry Drew Fraley, 36 – Operated on a suspended/revoked operators license. No brake lights (passenger vehicles).
Danny A. Justice, age unknown – Serving warranty (for other police agency).
• Michael Lee Romine, 42 – Contempt of court–libel/slander–resistance to order.
• Jacob Anthony Bowman, 34 – Failure to appear-citation for misdemeanor.
• Amelia Joanne Howard, 34 – Operating on suspended/revoked operators license. Drug Paraphernalia–Buy/Possess.
• David Wayne Jones, 45 -Failure to appear–citation for misdemeanor.
• Jessica Lynn Small, 40 – Possession of a controlled substance–1st degree–1stoffense–Heroin. Failure to appear – citation for misdemeanor. Contempt of court–libel/slander–resistance to order
• Anthony Terrell Whitaker, 60 – Operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol. Driving on DUI suspended license–1st offense. Failure to or improper signal.
• 8:10 p.m. – motor vehicle accident at 1113 West Lexington Ave.
• 1:45 p.m. – motor vehicle accident at Lexington Ave. & Shoppers Dr.
• 2:06 p.m. – alarm sounding-false alarm at 3800 Corporate Dr.