Clark County Property Transfers and Marriage Licenses
Published 2:00 pm Thursday, June 23, 2022
The following property transfers were recorded in the Clark County Clerk’s office June 4-11, 2022.
• William R. Tabor to Westley Arlidge Rowe, 690 Lisletown Lane, $15,000.
• William R. Tabor to John W. Campbell and Regenia K. Campbell, 620 Lisletown Lane, $5,000.
• Kauffman Properties LLC to Golex Homes LLC, 49 6th St., $65,000.
• Donna Zeugner to Jennifer Davidson, 314 Sandra Drive, $165,000.
• Cammie R. Lambert and Donnie R. Lambert to Scott D. Sutfin and Amy Sutfin, 594 Earlymeade Drive, $425,000.
• Ian Regis and Ernie Regis to Rachel Stenzel and Robert Stenzel, 414 Cricket Lane, $238,000.
• Daniel Edward Logsdon and Ella Jean Logsdon to Roger Daniel Ritchie II and Stephanie Lynn Ritchie, 308 and 310 Briarwood Lane, $269,900.
• Ashley G. Sparks to Ernest L. Sparks, 427 Perkins St. and 25 Rowland Ave., love and affection.
Peng C. Hong and Pichty Ly to Michael R. Mills and Sotheavy K. Mills, 305 and 307 Essex Court, $185,000.
• R & R Land Managements LLC to Sierra Dawn Lykins and Phillip Tyler Montgomery, 2730 Pretty Run Road, $150,000.
• Thomas Wayne Vice Jr. and Brittany Paige Palmer to Jeremy Michael Abner and Lindzie Strickland Abner, 407 Pueblo Court, $175,000.
• Archie D. Fox to Thomas Wayne Vice Jr. and Brittany Paige Palmer, 30 Bon Haven Ave., $260,000.
• Linda E. Edwards to Molly Dove and Matthew Edwards, 391 Log Lick Road, love and affection.
• Tara F. Stidham to John Jako, 8521 Ironworks Road, $70,000.
• Ida Lenora Black, Sandra Hamblin trustee, Ida Lenora Black Revocable Trust and Harold R. Black Trust to Michael C. Booth and Julia Alfonso Nogueda Radilla, 3947 Lexington Road,
• Lisa T. Robinson and Wanda Sue Moore estate to Harpers Rentals LLC, 37 Sterling St., $60,000.
• Teresa D. Tackett, Edward L. Tackett, Kermit Tapp and Delores F. Tapp to Stephanie Reynolds, 23 Lee St., $185,500.
• Whitney Dunn, Lawrence T. Dunn, Kristina Rideout, Marshall Alan Rideout and David Farrell to Andrew Jordan Quick and Maria Christine Quick, 204 Boone Ave., $260,000.
• Dwayne J. Pettit to Kelley Lynn Rose and Dwayne J. Pettit, 228 Holiday Road, quitclaim.
• Stephen Thomas Horton to Jason Spayd and April Spayd, 344 Howard Creek Road, $176,000.
• Phillip Lowe to Glenda M. Coy and Doyle W. Coy, 211 Beaumont Place, $190,000.
• John Richardson and Constance Richardson to Revocable Family Trust Agreement Dated May 12, 2022, 2625 Athens-Boonesboro Road, trust.
• Reverse Mortgage Funding LLC, Heather Mae Rose, Equable Ascent Financial LLC, Midland
• Funding LLC, United States of America Secretary Housing & Urban Development, Cheryl Lynn Hollon, Clayton Moore, Douglas Gene Rose, Unknown Defendants, Michael Shane Estes and
• Commonwealth of Kentucky Department of Revenue to Gold Crown Properties LLC, 3495 Stamper Drive, master commissioner.
• Lawrence L. Spengler and Elizabeth C. Spengler to Amanda R. Miller, Lindsey A. Frick and Jessica K. Spengler, 1700 Cole Road, love and affection.
• W & R Rentals LLC to Heaven L. Langley, 466 Wellington Way, $151,500.
• Hasan Bosco and Safi Meriana to Grace Ishimwe and Ndabishuriya Simon, 103 Bristol Place, $36,000.
• Jeffrey C. Mayberry to Cammie Renee Lambert and Donnie Randolph Lambert, 1701 Gay Evans Road, $695,000.
• Peggy Slone and Andrew P. Slone Jr. to Blue Ribbon Construction Company LLC, 121 Bayberry Drive, LLC.
• Angelica Herbert LLC to Jordan Diane Mangeot and Khila A. Harris, 306 W. Hickman St., $195,000.
• H & M Acquisitions LLC to SDP Properties LLC, 521 College St. and 115 Talbott Ave., $470,000.
• Crescent Valley Properties Inc. to Lomen Investments LLC, 830 Bypass Road Unit 101,$170,000.
• Statebridge Company LLC, Brett Drury and PNC Bank National Association to Gold Crown Properties LLC, 508 Barlow Drive, master commissioner.
The following marriage license applications were issued by the Clark County Clerk’s office June 4-11, 2022.
• Rhonda Nicholle Ratliff and Jackie Whitt Jr., June 9.
• Tina Dawn Maynard and Kevin Darrell Slemp, June 9.
• Anna Selina Arnett and Perry Nathan Williams II, June 9.
• Bonnie Jean Griffett and Jason Miller, June 10.
• Amanda Lee Martin and Herbert Wayne Wimor, June 10.