Police and Fire Report
Published 1:57 pm Tuesday, July 12, 2022
• 11:10 a.m. – Motor vehicle accident at 102-mile-marker East I-64.
Email newsletter signup
• 12:55 a.m. – Alarm sounding-false alarm at 100 Spruce Ct.
• 2:51 a.m. – Fire on roof at 105 Camelot Dr.
• Tommy B. Clark, age unknown – Reckless driving.
• Karen Elaine Guerrero, 52 – Serving warrant (for other police agency).
• Justin Jordan, 18 – Serving warrant (for other police agency).
• Tabitha Michelle Michael, 39 – Possession of a controlled substance – 1st degree – 1st offense – Heroin. Failure to appear – citation for misdemeanor.
• Troy A. White, age unknown – Rear license not illuminated. Possession of marijuana.
• Wesley Curtis Bunch, 38 – Criminal tresspassing-3rd degree.
• Tyler Hanson Burner, 36 – No or expired registration plates. Operating on a suspended/revoked operators license. Failure of owner to maintain required insurance. Failure to produce an insurance card. Fugitive from another state-warrant received.
• Wesley Eric Faulkner, 46 – Flagrant non-support.
• Amber Nichole Osborne, 40 – Contempt of court-libel/slander-resisting order.
• Patricia Sue Ferguson, 48 – Theft by unlawful taking or disposition- shoplifting. Criminal trespassing-3rd degree.
• Jason E. Johnson, 50 – Possession controlled substance-1st degree-1st offense-methamphetamine. Possession of a controlled substance-3rd degree-drug unspecified. Operating a motor vehicle under influence-alcohol. Prescription controlled substance not in original container. Possession of open alcohol beverage container in motor vehicle.
• John Chris Newland, 48 – Failure to appear, citation for misdemeanor.
• Emiliano Salas, 26 – Failure of owner to maintain required insurance. No operators-moped license. Rear license not illuminated.
• Matthew Dwaine Watts, 35 – Serving warrant for another police agency.
• Robert W. Winkle, 60 – Failure to appear, citation for misdemeanor.
• Gabriel Angel, Age Unknown – Operating a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol. Possession of an open alcoholic beverage container in a motor vehicle.
• Lafess Monzell Chenault, 34 – Alcohol intoxication in a public place-1st offense.
• Ryan K. Davis, 35 – No or expired registration plates.
• Deanna J. Eversole, 41 – Traffic in controlled substance-1st offense. Traffic in controlled substance-3rd degree-1st offense. Drug paraphernalia-buy/possess.
• Amber Dawn Gerber, 32 – Serving bench warrant for court.
• Nancy Mae, 43 – Careless driving. Failure on non-owner operator to maintain required insurance. Operating on a suspended/revoked operators license. No or expired Kentucky registration receipt. No or expired registration plates.
• Shanda A. Walker, 34 – Traffic in controlled substance-1st offense. Traffic in controlled substance-3rd degree-1st offense. Public intoxication controlled substance. Drug paraphernalia-buy/possess.