Clark County Sheriff’s Report for Nov.
Published 12:00 pm Friday, November 25, 2022
• Daniel White, 14 Robyn Dr., bench warrant.
• Michael Wheatley, 111 McCullough Lane, bench warrant.
Email newsletter signup
• Amy J. Ritchie, 439 Mt. Vernon Drive, wanton endangerment.
• Johnny Ray Ratliff, 5100 Revilo Road #104, assault 4th.
• Deputies received call that a Nintendo game system had been stolen from a residence on Lafayette Blvd.
• Deputies were dispatched to Schollsville Road in reference to a theft of tools from a van.
• Brandon Evans, 7 Southwind St., London, car theft and drug paraphernalia.
• Josh Hacker, 2125 Ky. 30 E, Booneville, car theft and drug paraphernalia.
• Gregory S. Lesage, 108 Stratford Glen, DUI 1st aggr and open container.
• Deputies received a call that sometime between Nov. 8 and 9, when the store was closed, someone broke the lock and opened the front of a Pepsi vending machine located at Save-A-Lot, Ecton Road, and removed all the money inside, approximately $200.
• Deputies received a call that someone had entered a barn on McClure Road and removed items without the owner’s permission.
• Jennifer Martin, 736 Wayland Ave., emergency detention.
• Deputies were dispatched to Killarney Drive in reference to a possible shooting.
• Deputies responded to a call of vehicle leaving McClure Road and causing unknown amount of damages to property.
• Ericka Lennon, 2247 Muddy Creek Road, assault 4th DV and endangering welfare of a minor.
• Joseph T. McGuire, Mt. Sterling, DUI 1st.
• Dustin C. Elkins, 127 W. Hickman, speeding, DUI 1st aggr.