Clark County Public Record
Published 11:03 am Friday, January 20, 2023
The following property transfers were recorded in the Clark County Clerk’s office Dec. 17-31, 2022.
• Miranda Leigh Aavatsmark and Christopher Robert Aavatsmark to Richard Saylor and Jeannie Saylor, 2124 Goshen Road, $420,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Sterlin Bellamy and Alice M. Bellamy to Michael Joseph Caldwell and Ashley Nicole Caldwell, 7055 Bybee Road, $85,000.
• Mary Elizabeth Riley and Joseph Riley to Boonesboro Farms LLC, 1596 and 1900 Flanagan Station Road, LLC.
• Julia Frances Brewer to Robert Steven Brewer, 2772 Kiddville Road, love and affection.
• Kenneth Blythe to Dixon Properties Inc., 32 Hays St., $30,000.
• Joseph Wayne Riley and Mary Elizabeth Riley to Boonesboro Investments LLC, 379 and 517 N. Maple St., LLC.
• Bobby Twain Stanfield Jr. and Joslyn Michelle Stanfield to Stanfield Family Dynasty Trust UTA Dated the 31st and Joslyn Michelle Stanfield trustee, 3692 Old Ruckerville Road, trust.
• Michael Scott Frasure and Allison Taylor Frasure to Danielle M. Sherrard and Dain Sherrard, 229 E. Broadway St., $231,500.
• John Venable Brown estate and William David Maples Jr. executor to GST Trust FBO Martha Huntington Venable Johnson, George D. Pierce co-trustee and Martha Huntington Venable Johnson co-trustee, 1320 and 1670 Venable Road.
• Jane Venable Brown estate, William David Maples Jr. executor, John O. Venable Trust JVB Trust Dated October 21, David Maples trustee and William David Maples Jr. trustee to Martha Huntington Venable Johnson, certain parcel along E. Combs Ferry Road.
• Clark County Fiscal Court and Commonwealth of Kentucky to John R. Quisenberry, all of the Old Quisenberry Lane, quitclaim.
• Roxie L. Hampton, Susan F. Hampton, Randy Hampton, Shelia Hampton, Henry Hampton, Hampton Billie Jo Wiley, Nicholas Brandon Wiley and Lauren Hampton to James A. Conrad, 620, 670 and 730 Lillies Ferry Road, $410,000.
• Zachary Tyler Bridges executor and Pamela B. Bridges estate to Christie L. Slone, 623 Colby Ridge Blvd., $256,000.
• Barry N. Pifer and Sara L. Pifer to Sara L. Pifer, 49 N. Maple St., quitclaim.
• Saundra V. Caudill and Saundra Veach Caudill to Saundra V. Caudill trustee and Saundra V. Caudill Trust Dated December 20 2022, Parcel 5 of Plat 785B, trust.
• Amber Mauck trustee and Scotty Morris Irrevocable Trust to Margaret Bethany Jackson and Jonathan Andrew Jackson, 207 Orchard Hill.
• Elizabeth McCord and Elizabeth McCord Florence to Megan Florence, 47 Watts Road, decree of dissolution.
• John S. Wells and Margaret L. Wells to Don Wells, parcels of land on the east side of Muddy Creek, $125,000.
• Linda L. Spargo, Linda Lisle Spargo and Donald R. Spargo to Andrew Lisle Spargo and Anna Katherine Carter, parcel of land located at corner of Boonesboro Road and Flanagan Station Road, love and affection.
• Linda L. Spargo, Linda Lisle Spargo and Donald R. Spargo to Andrew Lisle Spargo and Anna Katherine Carter, parcel of land on the west side of Flanagan Station Road, love and affection.
• Linda L. Spargo, Linda Lisle Spargo and Donald R. Spargo to Andrew Lisle Spargo and Anna Katherine Carter, 5.03 acre tract of land on Flanagan Station Road, love and affection.
• Linda L. Spargo, Linda Lisle Spargo and Donald R. Spargo to Andrew Lisle Spargo and Anna Katherine Carter, 76.34 acre tract of land on the waters of Two Mile Creek, love and affection.
• Wells Fargo Bank NA, Brenton Albert, Brenton K. Albert and Taryn Annette Albert to Wells Fargo Bank NA, parcel of land on Trapp Goffs Corner Road, master commissioner.
• Ashley Nicole Roberts and Mason Tyler Roberts to Larry Gene Baskin and Erica Brooke Baskin, Lot 96 Unit 4-A of Colby Ridge Blvd., $255,000.
• Sandra J. Parks to Amy Turner, parcel of land on Ky. Highway 15, $171,000.
• Don Wells to John S. Wells and Margaret L. Wells, 2 parcels of land on the east side of Muddy Creek Road, $125,000.
• Cody Commercial Properties Inc. to Joe W. Richardson, registered agent, and Gospel Mission Ministries Inc., a brick house and lot on the corner of Broadway and Buckner St.
• Weavers Workshop LLC to Winchester Council for the Arts Inc., a certain parcel on the east side of N. Main St., $216,000.
• Joyce A. Smith to Ralph F. Miller and Joyce A. Smith, 3 parcels of land between Elm St. and Third St., love and affection.
The following marriage license applications were issued by the Clark County Clerk’s office Dec. 17-31, 2022.
• Tasha Nicole Roberts and Tyler Evan Rudd, Dec. 21.
• Christy Lynn Palmer and James Toshiyuki Shirley, Dec. 29.
• Angel Nichole Medina to Hernandez Hesleer Smaylin Juarez, Dec. 29