Clark County Public Records
Published 2:30 pm Friday, April 21, 2023
The following property transfers were recorded in the Clark County Clerk’s office April 1-8, 2023.
• Littrell Builder LLC to Fairholme Ventures LLC, 432 Fairholme Way, $34,500.
Email newsletter signup
• Keith McDonald co-executor, Kelly McDonald Nisbet co-executor and Ann D. McDonald Tye estate to Jolene Dana Blackbourn, 413 Country Club Drive, $121,500.
• Ronald Gene Bailey and Diane H. Bailey to Joshua Clyde Howard, 12 Hillcrest Drive, $210,000.
• Ray E. Caudill and Shirley L. Caudill to Ray E. Caudill trustee, Shirley L. Caudill trustee and Caudill Family Trust dated March 24, 2023, 82 Mockingbird Valley Road, trust.
• James F. Banks III and Heidi Engel Banks to Blair Hall, 1909 Gay Evans Road, $663,500.
• Albert M. Gala and Alice C. Gala to 360 Management Group LLC, 301 Boone Ave., $200,000.
• Britt Roarx trustee and James E. Roarx Revocable Living Trust to Robert Landrum and Samantha Landrum, 185 Stonecrest Road, $285,000.
• James E. Dumas and Jane D. Osborne to Jamie L. Losh and Lisa L. Losh, 336 Primrose Lane, $323,900.
• Richard Gayle Rose to Brian England and Gary Hess, 82 Brink Ave., $60,000.
• Donny R. Breeding trustee and Revocable Trust Agreement of Donny R. Breeding to Stuff Properties LLC, 3523 Lexington Road, $360,000.
• Samuel Shearer and Rebekah Shearer to Devin Belleville and Breanne Belleville, 630 Craig Crossing, $117,000.
• Jamie Lee Losh and Lisa L. Losh to Blair Anthony Robinson and Morgan Raeann Robinson, 219 Dubuy Drive, $240,000.
The following marriage license applications were issued by the Clark County Clerk’s office April 1-8, 2023.
• Jane Teater Hays and Gleason Foster Humphrey, April 3.
• Glora Jean Patrick and David Barnett Jr., April 4.
• Monica Lara and Mark Anthony Jordan II, April 5.
• Jennifer May King and Joseph Scott Stewart, April 5.
• Carmen Lynn Slone and James Wesley McDonald, April 5.
• Elizabeth Ann Dennis and Zachary Alexander Cockrell, April 6.
• Kiana Faye Taulbee and Michael David Gregory, April 8.