Clark County Sheriff’s Reports
Published 7:30 am Wednesday, October 13, 2021
• Sept. 27, Abunvasi Miringa, 1033 Cross Keys #13, Lexington, served a warrant.
• Sept. 27, April Jones, 2060 Two Mile Road, served a warrant.
• Sept. 27, Norma Baker, 228 E. Broadway, served a warrant.
• Sept. 27, Michelle Vanderploeg stated that between Sept. 25-27, someone entered property at 534 Constitution Drive in Yorktowne Mobile Home Park by force and stole an ozone machine belonging to her.
• Sept. 28, Gary Oney, district manager for the Shell gas station at 570 Van Meter Road, advised of a counterfeit money situation involving an employee. Viewing security video, he observed an employee put counterfeit bills in a safe for other suspects to retrieve and use to pay in the store and receive change.
• Sept. 29, Sandra White reported theft of a 2002 Acura MDX parked at 434 Old Muddy Creek Road sometime between Sept. 26-29.
• Sept. 30, Mitchell Keeton, 687 Bloomfield Dr., Salyersville, served two warrants.
• Oct. 4, Timoria Hale, 11700 Irvine Road, was walking home when a dog came out onto the road and bit her. Clark County EMS arrived and transported her to CRMC, where she received six stitches. The dog’s owner, Tom Gould, secured the animal and was advised to keep it quarantined for ten days.
• Oct. 5, Mary J. Stapleton, 2524 Salt Well Road, Owingsville, was exiting I-64 west at the 94 exit and applied her brakes, but struck rear of vehicle stopped in traffic driven by Summer R. Ward, 345 Sharkey Road, Morehead. Ward’s vehicle was pushed forward into the back of a stopped vehicle driven by Vivian C. Mateyoke, 3140 Roundway Down Lane, Lexington, causing her vehicle to push forward into the back of a stopped vehicle driven by Donetta C. Conlee, 42 Hill Top Lane, Means, causing damage to all vehicles. Mateyoke complained of chest pain and was transported to Clark Regional Medical Center.